Welcome to Sioux City Sprinkler
Sioux City Sprinkler is your one-stop professional irrigation company since 1977 with over 40 years of experience in the Siouxland metro area.
Our authorized TORO staff is professionally trained and dedicated to focus on your personalized design, installation, and service of your residential or commercial system. The professionalism and dedication of our sales personnel and service technicians give added quality to the brand and services we provide. The Sioux City Sprinkler difference is being the best…our actions separate us from the competition.
It's the People
Knowing that WE CARE shows our commitment to you.
Our irrigation professional will come to your residence or facility and prepare a detailed estimate with a full break down of all components required to complete your irrigation system.
Irrigation System Design
We will design a complete system for new construction or an existing lawn, residential or commercial. We will coordinate the installation with your landscaper/architect.
We will restart your system in the spring to ensure that all components are functioning properly.
- Visibly inspect for freeze damage
- Turn on Water
- Pressurizing backflow & valve manifold
- Check for leaks
- Adjust & evaluate all zones & Sprinkler heads
- Set controller for proper days & start time
- Replace back-Battery for controller if needed ( additional charge if required)
- Run System to check irrigation coverage
- Clear grass around sprinkler heads
- Test rain-sensor
We will come out and winterize ALL brands of sprinkler systems.
- Turn water off to sprinkler system
- Clear all irrigation lines of water with high-pressure air ( if needed )
- Winterize backflow preventer & rain sensor as required
- Deactivate controller & Valves
- Open all manual drains & faucets (if applicable )
Sprinkler Repairs & Services
We service and repair ALL brands of sprinkler systems.
System Updates & Upgrades
As your landscape changes, so does the need for your lawn sprinkler system. We will come to your home or business to evaluate your needs to insure proper watering of your lawn sprinkler system.
Drip Irrigation System
Also referred to a drip, or drip-line. This is subsurface or low volume irrigation. It’s the process of delivering precise amounts of water and nutrients directly to the plant’s root zone, drop by drop, offering users exact irrigation control and efficient watering for shrub beds, narrow strips or areas bordering buildings, walls, walkways and streets.
Provides optimum water savings up to 30% by bypassing the watering schedule when it starts to rain.
Sioux City Sprinkler, Yearly Service Program
We offer several yearly plans for servicing your residential sprinkler system. These plans can save you time, money and water while improving the operation and efficiency of your residential sprinkler system. These plans include our Spring System Start-Up, Summer Maintenance, and Winterizing.
For more information give us a call at 712-943-5292
Decorative Concrete Curbing
Residential and Commercial Properties.
Decorative Concrete edging is a great way to increase the value and appearance of your home and business. With Decorative Concrete Edging you can border your home, pool, swing-sets, garden areas, and have the option to personalize the color to your landscaping needs.
- More economical than traditional lawn edging
- Successful root barrier
- Multiple color and design options
- Custom designs including flowing curves and straight lines
- Reduces edging and trimming time
- Most jobs completed in one day
- Professional appearance adds to your property value
- Will not rust like steel
- Will not decompose and rot like wood
- Will not move like brick